Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Speech of Head of Economic Mission Mr. Tomer Heyvi

Speech of Head of Economic Mission Mr. Tomer Heyvi

 Magandan Hapon Sa Inyong Lahat! Shalom and good afternoon! 

 Welcome to our very first Israel Beauty Expo happening in Manila.

 Today's event aims to expose you, our wonderful audience to the latest trends in the beauty and cosmetic industry of Israel.

 Today we have no less than 19 Israeli brands, eager to interact with you today. This is a clear indication for the high interest of Israeli comoanies in the Philippine cosmetic and beauty industry. 

Our event is part of a long term approach aimed to showcase the advantages and competitiveness of the Israeli cosmetic and beauty brands. With our efforts, I hope to see more and more products available in the Philippine market.  

Together with our partners, the Israel Economic Mission is here to assist in connecting you to the vibrant ecosystem in Israel. 

I invite you to ask our exhibitors questions in the Q&A sessions and later test the products and get samples at their booths. 

Before I conclude, I would like to thank Mr. Allen Fernandez, who is also today's host, for the good work in preparing today's event. Also to Ms. Nitzan Paicov of the Israel Export Institute for the hard work. 

Maraming Salamat Sa Inyong Lahat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment