Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Message from GPCCI Executive Director Chris Zimmer

Dear Members, Partners and Friends,
 
It is my great pleasure to be in the Philippines as I assume my role as the new Executive Director of the German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GPCCI). For those who don’t know me, this is actually my second time working in the country. I have been in Asia with stints in the Philippines, Thailand, and South Korea for the airline industry. Most recently, I have represented the Lufthansa Group in Finland & the Baltic states. 
I am very proud to return to Manila. If I may humbly share, I have been one of the 30 founding members, when GPCCI was born in 2008. Therefore, it is a great honor to be managing the Chamber today and see how the organization has thrived over the years!

This is of course only possible because of your membership and our partner’s commitment. Thank you for your trust and cooperation. I am convinced that with the collective experience our network brings, working to strengthen the German-Philippine business community would be a breeze. I am confident that we can achieve our goals together alongside you, our dedicated Board of Directors, and staff.

I would also like to thank my predecessor, Dr. Martin Henkelmann, for his work in the Chamber which made the transition smooth for our management. 

I look very much forward to meeting and working with all of you! Please do not hesitate to contact me, you are cordially welcome to our office for an exchange or at the upcoming GPCCI events. We are happy to have some face-to-face activities in store for you!

Warm regards and mabuhay,
Chris Zimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment