I wasn't expecting i could paint, until i attended the Sip & Gogh event at Century Mall, Makati. I asked the artist Sir Noel, who is one of the teacher artist of the place, alot of question about how he took years to learn this craft, that took us only 2 hours to do. My interview with him here:
He graciously assisted us from start to finish to copy and paint one of Van Gogh, the famous artist's art work, also one of my favorite painter. To my surprise i came up with a good painting, whew! I am just too happy i tried it. I feel refreshed, that kinda feeling like when i was still a kid. Even though things have change now with all the fast pace & busy times were into, we should once in a while take time to stop and get in touch with our inner selves.
The CEO herself Ms. Grace T. Marasigan is very warm to all her guests who visited the place. Our interview with her here: You should see this wonderful place yourself and try discovering many things you wouldn't have thought you have in you. You can enjoy it too with your collegues, friends or love ones.
Visit here: https://www.sipandgogh.com/
http://centurycitymall.com.ph/
On Fb: https://www.facebook.com/sipandgoghcenturycitymakati/
https://www.facebook.com/TAGmediaPH/
He graciously assisted us from start to finish to copy and paint one of Van Gogh, the famous artist's art work, also one of my favorite painter. To my surprise i came up with a good painting, whew! I am just too happy i tried it. I feel refreshed, that kinda feeling like when i was still a kid. Even though things have change now with all the fast pace & busy times were into, we should once in a while take time to stop and get in touch with our inner selves.
The CEO herself Ms. Grace T. Marasigan is very warm to all her guests who visited the place. Our interview with her here: You should see this wonderful place yourself and try discovering many things you wouldn't have thought you have in you. You can enjoy it too with your collegues, friends or love ones.
Visit here: https://www.sipandgogh.com/
http://centurycitymall.com.ph/
On Fb: https://www.facebook.com/sipandgoghcenturycitymakati/
https://www.facebook.com/TAGmediaPH/




No comments:
Post a Comment