Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's All In The Cell And Enzacta!


     I have had the chance to learn about this important things on stem cells, at Enzacta. It sort of overwhelmed me, when the speaker Mr. Rod Brozas talk about as to how pollutions and its growing danger threatens us everyday, that causes a lot of known and unknown diseases and deaths. We cannot escape these reality and facts.


     And Its enlightening to know that there are people who are researching and discovering as to why and how diseases came to be and what needs to be done to overcome them. Thus, coming up with products that could help us face up our problems in more ways than one, not just health.

    Mr Rod says that it’s all in the cells. And each to his/her own cells or DNA. Multi organ management vs. one cellular recovery. Find more here:

           

     At the event we were given, Alfa energy drink, coffee, grape juice, and Hfi tablet. Aamazing how just with one HFI tablet I took before sleep, when I wake up the following morning, felt my body was cleansed and energized. At my age now, I know ive some diseases which could been result of my bad lifestyle when I was still young and dont know much. That energy Ive got and experience after I drink the Alfa energy drink and HFI tablet, reminds me of  my younger days then, full of zest.  And im just thankful to have known these products to avoid spending so much on hospitals and medicines, and extend  life with purpose and quality.

     Would definitely share this to my love ones.

     As the Bible says in Hosea 4:6; People perish for lack of knowledge.

Visit here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enzacta-Philippines/134678186606080
More updates to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment