Saturday, January 10, 2015
Lessons on How to Turn a Nation Around Seminar From a Top Asian Government Leader Hon. Wang Chien-Shien
How Can A Nation Be Changed? Learn From a Top Asian Government Leader Lessons on How to Turn a Nation Around
Mr. Wang has a heart for the poor and education. Through his award-winning foundations, he helped build over 400 schools in China, and started a scholarship program called “Putting Back the Pearls” that offered free meals, accommodation, and tuition to more than 16,000 poor but deserving students.
- Mobilizing the Church to fight corruption in the public and private sector
- Being salt and light in the marketplace and other sectors of society
- Models of transformation success stories
- Empowering the new generation to make a difference
- Helping the poor and the marginalized
Hon. Wang Chien-Shien
January 24, 2015 (Saturday)
9:00 am -- 12:00 noon, Free Admission
International Graduate School of Leadership
12 Daisy St., Sauyo, Novaliches, Q.C.
Visit here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Graduate-School-of-Leadership-IGSL/159012644145685?fref=photo
Click Here for DIRECTIONS GOING TO IGSL: http://igsl.asia/contact-us/